uploading a text file to a specific url

Brahmam

Hi all,

Can any one help me how to upload a text file to specific url using c# not
with asp.net

I tried with webclient but its not working fine and i worked with
httpwebrequest class also but no use
can any one share ur ideaz with me as it is very urgent

The exact requirement is i want to upload a file to "eBay" site

one thing is they have given me a token when i registered with ebay i have
to send that when i am uploading a file , how can i send with httpwebrequest
class
and he has mentioned me to use HTTPS protocol but i am unable to do that

Can anyone give me their suggestions

Thanks in Adance
Regards
Brahmi

SStory

I think you'd probably need to do a multipart POST some how? Search for
that on google.

-Shane