Uploading big files wit cherrypy

Farsheed Ashouri

I use this code to upload using cherrypy:
#========Code Start==========
class NoteServer(object):
_cp_config = { 'tools.sessions.on': True }

def index(self):
return """
<form action="upload" method="post" enctype="multipart/
form-data">
filename: <input type="file" name="myFile" /><br />
<input type="submit" />
</form>
Pars Studios, 2009
"""
#~ return compose().run()
index.exposed = True
def upload(self, myFile):
out = """<html>
myFile length: %s<br />
myFile filename: %s<br />
myFile mime-type: %s

# Although this just counts the file length, it demonstrates
# how to read large files in chunks instead of all at once.
# CherryPy uses Python's cgi module to read the uploaded file
# into a temporary file; myFile.file.read reads from that.
size = 0
allData=''
while True:
data = myFile.file.read(8192)
allData+=data
if not data:
break
size += len(data)
savedFile=open(myFile.filename, 'wb')
savedFile.write(allData)
savedFile.close()
return out % (size, myFile.filename, myFile.type)
#~ return allData
upload.exposed = True

But I couldn't upload files bigger than 100Mb.
Why and what is workaround?

Thanks in advanced.