    what would be the best way to approach this?

    Thanks
    Jason
    Jason, Jan 20, 2004

  2. You have basically 2 choices.

    HTML provides the "input type=file" HTML element which renders a box and a
    Browse button for uploading a single file. You could get user input to
    determine how many files are desired to upload, and then dynamically add
    that many of these to the page, so the user can upload a single file in each
    one. As you can see, this isn't the most convenient method, but it is the
    simplest.

    The other alternative is to create an ActiveX control that can upload
    multiple files, an embedded Windows Form, or some other client-side
    application that can be activated via the browser.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    "Jason" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I have this web application for an intranet. I would like to be able to
    > upload 1 or more files from the client machine. for example: the client is
    > working with 10 files and after he is done with this "batch" of files,

    those

    Kevin Spencer, Jan 20, 2004

  3. Jason

    Jason Guest

    it seems i must use the first option.

    client side installations are most undesirable!

    Thanks for the help
    possibly any other solutions??

    Thanks again
    Jason