Uploading files to Windows Server

raymond chiu

Dear all,

I want to write VB.Net to achieve the following function. Do you have any
coding or any ideas?

(1) Browse the folder in the client and upload the files to the server
location with the folder created and saved in that folder in the server. The
folder path in the server will return to the users or saved in the database.

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks for your help,

Raymond Chiu