    If I could get this to be done on my site, then they could just link to my
    site and make things easier.

    any ideas on how to do this?
    Richard, Feb 24, 2004

  2. Toby A Inkster, Feb 24, 2004

  3. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Richard, Feb 24, 2004
  4. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Richard wrote:

    > I want to allow users of my bulletin board to post images to a dierectory
    > on my site.
    > PHPBB doesn't allow this directly.
    > So you have link to an external site.
    > If I could get this to be done on my site, then they could just link to
    > my site and make things easier.

    > any ideas on how to do this?

    Example of what I'm looking for
    http://www.redantigua.com/cgi-bin/uploadapp.pl
    What I'd like is to have evertyhing needed in a zip file so all I have to do
    is name the paths properly.
    Richard, Feb 24, 2004
  5. Richard

    Paul Furman Guest

    Richard wrote:
    > I want to allow users of my bulletin board to post images to a dierectory on
    > my site.
    > PHPBB doesn't allow this directly.
    > So you have link to an external site.
    > If I could get this to be done on my site, then they could just link to my
    > site and make things easier.
    >
    > any ideas on how to do this?

    You can use "Gallery" which is similar to set up to PHPBB. Find it on
    Sourceforge, there is a large support group. It presents the pics and
    handles resizing, thumbnails, etc. Not the most intuitive user interface
    for setting up nested galleries but if everyone tosses their stuff in
    one folder it's manageable.
    Paul Furman, Feb 24, 2004
  6. Asad Kazmi wrote:

    > Can you tell me any example for asp uesr to upload file ?

    Uploading files in ASP is a nightmare. Install PHP.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby A Inkster, Feb 24, 2004
  7. Richard