Uploading images files to server and resize the image

Guest

Any articles relating with
Uploading images files to server and resize the image by asp.net 2.0

Guest

You want to upload image files to server in specified path or you want to
upload to SQL Server using DataType Name Image?

Anyway i am giving example to upload images to server.

File1.PostedFile.SaveAs(Server.MapPath(".") & "\Images\abc.jpeg")

File1 is the File HTML Control.
<input class="lbl" id="File1" type="file" runat="server">

We can resize the Image size using Drawing class and FileStream Class.

regards,
-Murali