Uploading Large Files

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Dan, Jul 15, 2008.

  1. Dan

    Dan Guest

    MS won't seem to let me reply to my old post, so I created a new one.

    The error occurs in all browsers. It's definitely a server issue, not client.
    The server is not proxied in any way.
    I tried uploading the files on the server and experienced the same issues as
    I get on any other computer.

    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Dan

    > When uploading about 20mb worth (10x2mb files), I get the following
    > error (thrown from firefox). I tried changing Response.Expires,
    > Server.ScriptTimeout, and the connection timeout setting for the
    > website in IIS.

    Is Firefox the only affected browser?

    > Connection Interrupted
    > The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
    > The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection.
    > Please try again.
    >
    > When uploading about 2-10mb worth of files, I get an error thrown by
    > ASP. The error typically just means that AspMaxRequestEntityAllowed
    > needs to be increased, but since I've already increased it as high as
    > it can go, I'm really confused.

    Is there any chance this server is behind a proxy (reverse or otherwise)?
    Can you duplicate this behavior on the server itself (by logging into the
    server and using the web client on the machine to upload a large file)?
    Dan, Jul 15, 2008