    anyone pointing me in the right direction.

    Thank you
    James
    James, Oct 12, 2006

  2. James

    dorayme Guest

    In article <AZyXg.27970$>,
    "James" <> wrote:

    > I have a question regarding the upload of mpeg and/or wmv files using
    > Dreamweaver. I cannot locate a Dreamweaver newsgroup. I would appreciate
    > anyone pointing me in the right direction.
    >
    > Thank you
    > James

    Have you looked at

    http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/index.cfm?forumid=12

    ?

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Oct 12, 2006

  3. In article <AZyXg.27970$>,
    "James" <> wrote:

    > I have a question regarding the upload of mpeg and/or wmv files using
    > Dreamweaver. I cannot locate a Dreamweaver newsgroup. I would appreciate
    > anyone pointing me in the right direction.

    Go here:
    http://groups.google.com/

    In the "Find a group" box, type "dreamweaver".

    The group macromedia.dreamweaver might be what you're looking for.

    --
    Philip
    http://NikitaTheSpider.com/
    Nikita the Spider, Oct 12, 2006
  4. James

    James Guest

    No. I did find a forum, and looked through the posts. I have your site
    bookmarked and will visit it. Thank you very much.

    James

    "dorayme" <> wrote in message

    James, Oct 13, 2006
  5. James

    James Guest

    Thanks for the reply. I'm on my way there.

    James

    "Nikita the Spider" <> wrote in message
    m...

    James, Oct 13, 2006