    website.

    thanks.
    LC
    LC, Oct 1, 2004

  2. LC

    Steven Burn Guest

    http://aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2189

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Oct 1, 2004

  3. Just provide a link to the PDF. With default settings, the PDF will load in
    the browser, assuming Adobe Reader is installed. You can either instruct
    people on how to download the file, for example, right clicking and choosing
    Save target as..., or you can use http://aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2161 to
    initiate the download dialog.

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Oct 1, 2004