    which all files i need to upload
    like we remove .cs file
    and what about .resx files?

    Vikas Kumar, Jun 14, 2006

  2. Use the publish option in the VS2005 IDE..it does all the things for you

    Balasubramanian Ramanathan, Jun 14, 2006

  3. Vikas Kumar

    Vikas Kumar Guest

    I am using visual studio 2003
    and leach ftp to upload my proj
    I am just asking do i need to upload .resx file also

    Vikas Kumar, Jun 14, 2006
  4. resx are Resource Files... if you do not upload them you will get an error
    running the website...

    --

    Bruno Alexandre
    (a Portuguese in KĂžbenhanv, Danmark)

    Bruno Alexandre, Jun 14, 2006
  5. Hi Vikas,

    As Bruno has mentioned, those resx files in ASP.NET projects are used for
    store some localization resoruces(such as string text ) for any localized
    languages. If your ASP.NET application hasn't ever use them or rely on any
    data stored in them, you can just omit them when deploying your web
    application.

    Please feel free to post here if there is still any question on this.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security