UPnP services to WSDL web service file?

Robert S

Hello group,
I tried to combine UPnP servive and blenderpowerSCPD.xml and come up with
WSDL web service file as below:

UPnP services:

<serviceList>

<service>

<serviceType>

urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:powerSwitch:1

</serviceType>

<serviceId> urn:upnp-org:service:powerSwitch:1

</serviceId>

<controlURL>/upnp/control/power1</controlURL>

<eventSubURL>/upnp/control/power1</eventSubURL>

<SCPDURL>/blenderpowerSCPD.xml</SCPDURL>

</service>

SCPD file

<actionList>

<action>

<name>SetSpeed</name>

<argumentList>

<argument>

<name>Speed</name>

</argument>

</argumentList>

</action>

</actionList>

NOW the WSDL is as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<definitions name="Device Control"
targetNamespace="http://shemas.UPnP.org/">

<message name="PowerSwitch">

</message>

<operation name="SetSpeed">

<input message="Speed">

</input>

</operation>

<service name="PowerSwitch1">

</service>

</definitions>

any idea if this is right and the wsdl file represent the UPnP ?

thanks for your reply in advance

bobby