    no shipping solutions between origin and destination. When I manually check
    on the UPS site, they resolve without problems.

    thanks!

    shank, Feb 15, 2005

  2. shank

    Zam Guest

    Hello,

    Sorry, for posting junk...

    Do you have all UPS documentation? As I understand you should have some kind
    of agreement between you and UPS for using such services....

    I did in past tools, which are checking all TN (UPS Tracking Numbers) and
    show you which are 'out-of-time' for US continental shipping. This is
    Windows EXEcutable Applicaiotn.

    http://refund-recovery-software.1click.lv/

    With best regards,

    "shank" <> wrote in message
    > Has anyone ever set up code samples for using UPS online tools? I need it
    > for international shipping. I've been trying to setup the tools myself.

    Some
    > countries work fine, others produce validation errors. Other errors

    include

    Zam, Feb 15, 2005

  3. shank

    shank Guest

    I have access and the documentation. I was hoping someone else had a ready
    to go app I could test against. I have successful results for some of more
    popular countries. For some I get.. "you can't send a package from there to
    there"... What the f****??? Doesn't make sense. The origin and destination
    test fine on the UPS site.

    shank, Feb 15, 2005