Uptodate MSN messenger API?

MrChris

Guys,

Does anyone know of an up to date MSN Messenger API in Java? I've found
similar for Yahoo and Skype, but I'd like to be able to use MSN (mainly
because our company is moving off Yahoo to MSN over the coming year).

I've searched SourceForge but everything there seems to have been
stopped at least a year ago.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris

Roedy Green

Does anyone know of an up to date MSN Messenger API in Java? I've found
similar for Yahoo and Skype, but I'd like to be able to use MSN (mainly
because our company is moving off Yahoo to MSN over the coming year).

Jabber handles quite a few protocols. Check that out.

see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jabber.html

that entry has links to similar products.