URGENT: A Compiled site cannot change the stylesheetTheme????

Jéjé

Hi,

I have a web site with 3 themes.
once the site is compiled I changing the stylesheetTheme option in the
web.config has no effect!!!!!
I continue to see the theme used at the compilation time instead of the
requested theme.

what's appends?????

I have compiled the web site to allow updates after deployment (like
creating a new theme)

thanks for your help.

Jerome.

tdavisjr

I think stylesheetTheme is the incorrect attribute to change.
stylesheetTheme is used by the designer at design time, from what I
remember. You may have to change the Theme attribute on the <pages>
element to change your stylesheet theme.

Set if that works.

Jéjé

stylesheetTheme is the right option and not use only by the designer.
the "theme" option act differently, this option changes more information in
the control.

stylesheetTheme apply only the styles option to the control (like colors,
width etc...)
while "theme" will apply more information to the control, like changing the
databinding formulas, itemtemplates etc...

so in my case I'm using only the stylesheetTheme option.