Urgent: ActiveX and Java Script Problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by ruca, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. ruca

    ruca Guest

    Hi,

    I have two problems in my page. I developed a web application in one
    computer (my personal) and then I have to copy it to another PC, but happens
    that one of the pages have two problems in this computer:

    1 - I have a javascript run time clock, and the clock do not appear in the
    page (it shows a blank space)
    2 - I have ActiveX controls (in the case are two Data Pickers) and this
    control don't appears too (in this case appears like I have an image that
    isn't in speciefied path)

    How can I resolve this?

    --

    Thank's (if you try to help me)