URGENT:ASP.Net and IFrames

Mustafa Rabie

Hi All,

I want to add 2 iframes in my application. The left will have an aspx page
with some button (navigation), the right will display other aspx pages.
I really need to know how can when a button is clicked on the left page
would load a certain page in the right frame?
If someone has a code sample i would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Mustafa

Lau Lei Cheong

Just use javascript to change the "src" property of the iframe. No need to
do any server side coding.