URGENT ASP.net VB.net Developers SSE/TL required

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by nms, Jun 28, 2007.

  1. nms

    nms Guest

    We, at BioEnable Technologies, Pune, have requirement of 2 to 5 years
    experienced Professionals (Sr. Software Eng / Team Leaders) with
    following skill sets

    ASP.Net(MUST), VB.Net (MUST), C#, .Net2.0, AJAX, XML, SOAP,
    WebServices (MUST), MSSQL Server 2005, MySQL (preferred), VB6.0
    (optional)

    Interested candidates can send their resume to following Email IDs
    with updated Resumes

    with Subject Line as "JOBCODE: RND01"

    Our Pune Address

    BioEnable Technologies
    103, Green Terraces,
    Near Sanas Corner
    South Main Road,
    Koregaon Park
    Pune, MH, India
    Ph: (+91)-(20)-26127374 / 83

    Our Websites
    www.bioenabletech.com
    www.gpsintegrated.com
    www.wirelessintegrated.com

    Company Introduction

    BioEnable Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a leading Indian company working
    in the field of advanced electronic Identification, Automation and
    Tracking solutions.

    BioEnable is ISO9001:2000 certified company with focus of Research &
    Development, Product Design Services and Distribution in India, Middle
    East and European markets.

    BioEnable is well known in India as largest supplier of Biometric
    Fingerprint recognition products and solutions with more then 20000
    installations. BioEnable has recently launched innovative products
    based on Active RFID and GPS Tracking.

    BioEnable has head office in Pune, India and branch offices in Mumbai
    & Delhi. We have channel network of 100 partners all over India. We
    have sales partners in almost all countries in Middle East Asia. Along
    with this we work with several clients in Europe to provide them with
    our technology services.

    nms, Jun 28, 2007