Urgent!!! C++ Developers for UAE

Discussion in 'C++' started by vam, Nov 19, 2007.

  1. vam

    vam Guest

    VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and
    Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, USA, Singapore and
    India.
    VAM SYSTEMS are currently looking for C++ Developers for our UAE
    operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
    Skill Set required:
    Strong development experience in C++ under windows and windows API
    win32, or MFC
    Strong development experience in Oracle and SQL. PL/SQL
    Experience in Oracle report writer
    Experience with banking systems (or financial system) is preferred

    Responsibilities

    1. Developing new screens/reports/batches according to given
    specifications
    2. Updating on existing screens and systems.
    3. Fixing bugs
    4. Doing general support
    Experience Required : minimum 2years.
    Domain: Banking
    Terms and conditions:
    Joining time frame : 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
    The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS - UAE and shall be
    deputed to one of the leading banks in UAE.
    Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest
    resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
    or If there is any queries you can
    chat with me on , , Skype ID
    is nishanthini2 or call us +91 471-3015245 or 2310430.
    VAM SYSTEMS FZC
    NE-2 8, SAIF Zone
    Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
    Tel: +971-6-5570407
    Fax: +971-6-5570958
    Tel: +91-471-3015245 (India)
    Fax: +91-471-2310430 (India)
    www.vamsystems.com

    vam, Nov 19, 2007

  2. vam

    David Harmon Guest

    On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 22:50:10 -0800 (PST) in comp.lang.c++, vam
    <> wrote,
    >VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and
    >Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, USA, Singapore and
    >India.

    You have posted your job ad in a technical discussion group.

    Longstanding Usenet tradition as well as the rules of this specific
    newsgroup dictate that such postings go into groups with names that
    contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not technical discussion
    groups.

    Off-topic job ads give the impression of an employer that is either
    technically clueless, or abusive and irresponsible, or both. In any
    case, a company you do not want to work with! There are dozens of
    *.jobs.* newsgroups where they belong. By posting in this manner you
    declare to the entire world that you just do not care enough or respect
    the users of comp.lang.c++ enough to follow ordinary courtesy.

    See the article titled "Welcome to comp.lang.c++! Read this first."
    posted semiweekly in this newsgroup or at:
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

    See the topic "[5.9] Which newsgroup should I post my questions?"
    in Marshall Cline's C++ FAQ. You can get the FAQ at:
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/

    (Posted and emailed.)

    David Harmon, Nov 19, 2007