    When i try to run any EXE (or try to edit the code in VS 2005), my system
    simply *RESTARTS!*

    No error messages - no warnings!!
    Rajesh Soni, Mar 16, 2007

  2. Rajesh Soni

    Guest Guest

    Ouch, that's a bummer. Can you find anything in the Event logs? Can you open
    VS 2005 without opening your solution/project? If so, does it crash when you
    open your solution? Can you compile your solution using the command line
    compiler?

    --
    Carsten Thomsen
    Senior .NET Solutions Architect / Developer / Author

    Guest, Mar 17, 2007