Urgent Client Requirement | J2ee Developer | Miramar | Florida | 6 +Months | Need Local to Florida o

Discussion in 'Java' started by kin, Aug 12, 2009.

  1. kin

    kin Guest

    Hi,

    We have an immediate requirement for the following position. Please
    mail me your consultants updated resume along with your rate, current
    location, contact details, availability details. I am sure I can give
    you the client schedule. Waiting for your reply.

    Requirement details :

    Location : Miramar,Florida ( Locals highly preferred, Need Junior
    Resources)

    Duration: 6 Months Max rate is $25/- on C 2 C,Max Rate,
    Please respond only if the rate is Fine)

    REFER A FRIEND: If these positions are not right for you, please
    forward this information to a friend or colleague you believe to be
    qualified

    Our client in Miramar, FL is looking for a J2EE Developer for a 6
    month contract. Must have 2-4 years experience doing J2EE development
    in a professional environment. Experience wth Oracle or SQL Server and
    web based software. Must have experience in SQL, Java, J2EE, JSP and
    Servlets. Also, be familiar with Eclipse, JBOSS, JSF and Ajax. Must
    have a Bachelor's degree.

    Must be local to Florida as far as tampa

    Regards,
    Rukmangathan || rukmangathan@kindlesys..com

    kin, Aug 12, 2009