Urgent Client Requirement | J2ee Developer | Miramar | Florida | 6 +Months | Need Local to Florida o

kin

Hi,

We have an immediate requirement for the following position. Please
mail me your consultants updated resume along with your rate, current
location, contact details, availability details. I am sure I can give
you the client schedule. Waiting for your reply.

Requirement details :

Location : Miramar,Florida ( Locals highly preferred, Need Junior
Resources)

Duration: 6 Months Max rate is $25/- on C 2 C,Max Rate,
Please respond only if the rate is Fine)

REFER A FRIEND: If these positions are not right for you, please
forward this information to a friend or colleague you believe to be
qualified

Our client in Miramar, FL is looking for a J2EE Developer for a 6
month contract. Must have 2-4 years experience doing J2EE development
in a professional environment. Experience wth Oracle or SQL Server and
web based software. Must have experience in SQL, Java, J2EE, JSP and
Servlets. Also, be familiar with Eclipse, JBOSS, JSF and Ajax. Must
have a Bachelor's degree.

Must be local to Florida as far as tampa

Regards,
Rukmangathan || [email protected]