<URGENT> Crystal 9 + Server 2003 : security problem

Guest

Hi,

we've got a small security setting problem here, an as I'm new to server
2003, I can solve it alone...

here is the situation :
we have a web application, hosted on Windows Server 2003, that use Crystal
Report 9. RPT files are placed in a specific folder, with ReadOnly access.

When a user requests for a repport, the temporary file is well created in
the temp folder, but when he clics "open" or "save as" button, an
UnauthorizedAccesException is thrown.

The problem is solved when we grant Everyone full access on the RPT's
folder, but this solution isn't accepted by our customers.
I don't know at this time if the impersonation is set, neither if the ASPNET
or machine accounts are granted full access.

Have someone encountered this issue, or a similar one that can help me to
solve this problem ?