    datatables are being properly populated with data. It doesn't matter if I
    drag the fields from the Field Explorer into their own fields, or if I drag
    them into a text field. No data at all is rendered.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGlnZ2xlcg==?=, May 10, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGlnZ2xlcg==?=

    gabe garza Guest

    I'm just getting use to Crystal Reports.
    I notice that after I change my stored procedure you need to refresh again
    so that Crystal can rebind to anything added. In my case a change to the
    stored procedure.

    From the Menu go to Report -> Refresh Report Data or F5, it might ask for
    some new parameter values, type in what's required on your report then you
    should see Crystal pop up a MessageBox stating that something has change and
    it needs to fix the report.

    Hope that helps.

    gabe garza, May 10, 2005

  3. I have done that; I have logged off/logged back on the server, verified the
    database (found changes, updated the field list) and all of that stuff. I'm
    stumped.

    Just to clarify, it's not the new fields that aren't being shown; it's ALL
    the fields, including ones that were previously being displayed in the report.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGlnZ2xlcg==?=, May 10, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RGlnZ2xlcg==?=

    gabe garza Guest

    This is what I'd do.
    Create another report and just put 2 of the fields (new or old doesn't
    matter) on the report, then run the report.
    If you get data back then there's something wrong with the report you
    modified. If you don't get any data back, then there's something with your
    data source.

    gabe garza, May 10, 2005