Urgent - Crystal Reports/User Function Library/ASP.NET 2003

Guest

Hello,

I am converting a MS Access application into ASP.NET. It has a many CR
reports that calls external functions in a VBA library.

I have been trying to create a user Function Library (UFL) in VB.NET to
replace the VBA library to minimize the changes to the reports.

I am facing two problems:
1) The UFL works okay within CR Designer with a single function. It shows
the function and validate the code okay. If I add other functions to the
VB.NET class, it does not show in the CR designer at all. Why????

2) Testing with the single UFL function, the report fails to load on the web
page. it fails even in the the development machine using the localhost web
server. The UFL is registered for interop and visible within the CR designer,
but can't find it from the Web page. Why???

I will appreciate any help. This is urgent.

Thank you,