Urgent : Direct Client is looking for Java/J2EE in Charlotte, NC

Discussion in 'Java' started by sarah Fernandes, Oct 29, 2010.

  1. We have two Java/J2EE positions ( One for Lead and other one for
    Developer) opened for contractors.

    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on

    Rate $ 45/hr corp-corp
    Location : Charlotte, NC
    Duration : 1 year

    Experience in the below mentioned skill set
    • Java/J2EE
    • Hibernate
    • Spring
    • Web service
    • SOA
    • JMS over MQ
    • Oracle DB
    • Web logic application servers

    The skill set is same for both positions.

    Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
    be appreciated.
    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on
    Thanks,
    Sarah

    sarah Fernandes, Oct 29, 2010