Urgent : Direct Client is looking for Sr OBIEE resource in NC

Discussion in 'Java' started by sarah Fernandes, Nov 1, 2010.

  1. Hi ,
    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on

    Location: Charlotte, NC
    Duration: 24 + months
    Rate: DOE

    Requirements:

    Must have skills:
    • Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 10g
    (development, administration, configuration), Setup, administration
    and development.
    • Siebel Analytics 7.8.x
    • Hyperion Products
    • Microstrategy
    • Data warehousing methodologies
    • UNIX
    Good to Have:
    Database:
    • Oracle 11i, 10g Database
    • Netezza,
    • Oracle11i
    • SQL Server
    • DB2 Tools:
    • Oracle SQL developer
    • Data Stage
    • Informatica

    Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
    be appreciated.
    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on
    Thanks,
    Sarah

    sarah Fernandes, Nov 1, 2010