    so please help me out its very Urgent
    thanks in advance.

    , Jan 8, 2008

  2. Re: [Urgent]:DLL Loading Failed [LoadLibrary()](reason Invalid memeory access(@err 998) (VC++)

    wrote:
    > i am getting this Problem i am Unable to Load the DLL/ACM,
    > the Problem with this (DLL /ACM ) is its a C code but this DLL using
    > the C++ library
    > i written a wrapper for C++ library and Used this now, its Linking
    > Correctly....and Created the (DLL/ACM), but when i try to load this
    > (DLL/ACM) i am getting a LoadLibrary() is failing and flagging Error
    > 998 (invalid memory access)
    > so please help me out its very Urgent
    > thanks in advance.

    Besides saying a prayer for you and your program, I don't see how I
    can help. And since I don't pray, I'm afraid I can't help at all.
    You see, you've provided no information aside from the fact that some
    Windows API fails. This is not a C++ language issue. You need to
    dig deeper into the initialisation code for your DLL, most likely,
    to see what part of it tries to access invalid memory.

    For more information on LoadLibrary, its behaviour and possible reasons
    for errors like 998, I suggest you post your question to a Windows
    programming newsgroup. See the FAQ section 5 for suggestions.

    Victor Bazarov, Jan 8, 2008