URGENT: Download files

Mustafa Rabie

Hi All,

I am writing an ASP.Net mobile application that provides, backgrounds, clips
(audio and video), where users can download them.
But the problem is that whenever i click the file to be downloaded, it asks
me if i want to "Open" or "cancle" it doesn't popup an option to "save" the
file localy. This is on all trypes of phone, XDA, Smartphone, Nokia 7250,
7650, everything.
When i give a direct link to the file e.g. http://abc/content/myfile.wav it
open (doesn't save or download localy) on some phones.
I tried to write a download page that attaches the file to a link and send
it, this also open the file and not save it on XDA and smartphone.

Anyway that can be done, if a code sample that would be greate.

I really appreciate your help...
Mustafa