    resizing it to a smaller size and move back to its actual size ,the
    contents which were last present for that larger size disappears.
    can someone help me out.???thanx a ton.

    maadhuu, May 19, 2005

  2. maadhuu

    Andre Kostur Guest

    "maadhuu" <> wrote in
    news::

    > hello,
    > i need to know what system calls to use in order to implement cut,copy
    > and paste in Qt using functions(slots i mean)

    Then go ask in a Qt newsgroup. comp.lang.c++ is for Standard C++... which
    doesn't even guarantee that you have a screen, never mind any sort of
    windowing system....

    Andre Kostur, May 19, 2005

  3. maadhuu

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    maadhuu wrote:

    > hello,
    > i need to know what system calls to use in order to implement cut,copy and
    > paste in Qt using functions(slots i mean)

    RTFM. Qt has good documentation.
    See http://doc.trolltech.com/3.3/qclipboard.html
    and http://doc.trolltech.com/3.3/dnd.html
    as well as the demo programs

    > also,
    > i have this resizing window problem ,because of which whenever i try
    > resizing it to a smaller size and move back to its actual size ,the
    > contents which were last present for that larger size disappears.

    What are the contents? Other widgets? Or something you draw yourself?

    Rolf Magnus, May 19, 2005
  4. maadhuu

    Duane Hebert Guest

    "maadhuu" <> wrote in message
    > hello,
    > i need to know what system calls to use in order to implement cut,copy and
    > paste in Qt using functions(slots i mean)
    > also,
    > i have this resizing window problem ,because of which whenever i try
    > resizing it to a smaller size and move back to its actual size ,the
    > contents which were last present for that larger size disappears.
    > can someone help me out.???thanx a ton.

    nntp.trolltech.com
    trolltech.qt.interest

    It's read only until you get access granted by the trolls.
    or just ask them your questions.
    Their support is good.

    Duane Hebert, May 19, 2005