Urgent Help Needed: The EPVH-1.1 Visual Hull Library.

Discussion in 'C++' started by Christopher, Apr 9, 2007.

  1. Christopher

    Christopher Guest

    Urgent Help Needed: The EPVH-1.1 Visual Hull Library.

    Dear All,

    I am a student doing research in computer vision. The EPVH-1.1 Visual
    Hull Library will really help a lot in my research.

    I did have this library before but I didn't keep my copy of this
    library because I always thought I could download it again form
    internet. However, the author of this library closed the download
    link!

    I come here for asking help from you. Please, if anyone have a copy of
    this library, could you PLEASE PLEASE email me a copy of it?

    Best regards,

    Chris.

    Christopher, Apr 9, 2007