Urgent help needed

Jie

Hi, I am using Visual Studio .Net 2003 in XP environment. It keeps coming up
the following error. So I have to restart the PC every time it comes. Please
advise what is wrong with this. Thanks.

Configuration Error

Parser Error Message: Access is denied: 'GotDotNet.ApplicationBlocks.Data'.

Source Error:

Line 198:<add assembly="Tequila.Retail.EBS.TEQContactsEBS"/>
Line 199:<add assembly="GotDotNet.ApplicationBlocks.Data"/>
Line 200:<add assembly="*"/>
Line 201: </assemblies>
Line 202: </compilation>

Source File:
c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Config\machine.config Line:
200

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine
why the assembly 'GotDotNet.ApplicationBlocks.Data' could not be loaded.

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: DisplayName = GotDotNet.ApplicationBlocks.Data
(Partial)
LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/0RLMain/Whippet Version
1.0/Source/Tequila.Retail.REAPPortal
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin
Calling assembly : (Unknown).
===

LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private, custom,
partial, or location-based assembly bind).
LOG: Post-policy reference: GotDotNet.ApplicationBlocks.Data

VB Programmer

Did you try turning off the Indexing service to see if this fixes the
problem?

Kevin Spencer

Good answer! We have experienced the same problem recently, and calls to
Microsoft support didn't yield the answer. However, on our own, we finally
found KB article 329065, which, indeed solved the problem.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

VB Programmer

These newsgroups are my best friend! Many great people with alot of
knowlege!

Jie

Thanks. It works.