Urgent Help on CAPICOM Decrypt and Encrypt

Mae

Dear all,

I'm new to CAPICOM not sure how to use it in C# Web application. As I know,
CAPICOM does have a function to decrypt and encrypt some string. The question
is, how to use CAPICOM to encrypt and decrypt given string ?

Below is the encrypted string, but how to decrypt it back to original string ?

EncryptedDataClass Crypt1= new CAPICOM.EncryptedDataClass();
Crypt1.SetSecret("MyPassword",CAPICOM_SECRET_TYPE.CAPICOM_SECRET_PASSWORD);
Crypt1.Content = "Some text to encrypt";
string data = Crypt1.Encrypt(CAPICOM_ENCODING_TYPE.CAPICOM_ENCODE_BASE64);
this.Label1.Text = data;

Please give some example on method to decrypt.

Thanks in advance

Cheers,
Mae

Guest