URGENT,how to convert PGM image or raw format to JPG,PNG format,

bharath

please give source code or method to convert raw or PGM to JPG,PNG
format.
this is one of my module in academic project.

a24900

please give source code or method to convert raw or PGM to JPG,PNG
format.
this is one of my module in academic project.

If it is so urgent, start writing code.

Joshua Cranmer

Knute said:
Or, if you are on linux and have appropriate man pages, man pgm.

PNG specification can be obtained from
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-PNG-20031110/, JPG from
http://www.digicamsoft.com/itu/itu-t81-1.html, GIF from
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/GIF/spec-gif89a.txt, and Windows' BMP from
http://www.digicamsoft.com/bmp/bmp.html. For more information, Wikipedia
has detailed information and a list of relevant links (the sources for
those I gave you).

Alternatively, reading up on javax.imageio could save the trouble of
reading/writing PNG, JPG, GIF, and BMP for you, although you'll have to
still churn PGM yourself.

As a final note, I don't give out source code for how to do XXX unless
I'm fixing someone else's code. It's better to work it out on your own
with occasional guidance.