URGENT-- How to include asp pages in aspx page?

Tams TS

Hi,
am in trouble , please giv me some solution.
scenario is like this;
I have some asp pages and which are commerce server 2000 generated pages
and going further am adding one aspx page to the existing app which is
in asp.
Please suggest me how to go about including thses asp pages in aspx
page.

Any help or any pointers would be greatly appreciated!!!

thanks,
Tams

Hans Kesting

Tams said:
Hi,
am in trouble , please giv me some solution.
scenario is like this;
I have some asp pages and which are commerce server 2000 generated
pages and going further am adding one aspx page to the existing app
which is in asp.
Please suggest me how to go about including thses asp pages in aspx
page.

Any help or any pointers would be greatly appreciated!!!

thanks,
Tams

You can just add asp pages to the (aspx) solution, they will still work.
BUT: don't expect to share session variables and such! (at least not without
significant work - there are examples on the net)

Hans Kesting

Guest

Thanks, but can i include asp page in aspx like how we include classical asp;
<!-- #INCLUDE FILE="include/catalog.asp" --> in any aspx file.

Please advice me on this how to go about....

thanks in advance.