    Any help or any pointers would be greatly appreciated!!!

    thanks,
    Tams

    Tams TS, Oct 8, 2004

  2. Tams TS

    Hans Kesting Guest

    Tams TS wrote:
    > Hi,
    > am in trouble , please giv me some solution.
    > scenario is like this;
    > I have some asp pages and which are commerce server 2000 generated
    > pages and going further am adding one aspx page to the existing app
    > which is in asp.
    > Please suggest me how to go about including thses asp pages in aspx
    > page.
    >
    > Any help or any pointers would be greatly appreciated!!!
    >
    > thanks,
    > Tams

    You can just add asp pages to the (aspx) solution, they will still work.
    BUT: don't expect to share session variables and such! (at least not without
    significant work - there are examples on the net)

    Hans Kesting

    Hans Kesting, Oct 8, 2004

  3. Thanks, but can i include asp page in aspx like how we include classical asp;
    <!-- #INCLUDE FILE="include/catalog.asp" --> in any aspx file.

    Please advice me on this how to go about....

    thanks in advance.

    =?Utf-8?B?cGFjaHV0cw==?=, Oct 8, 2004
  4. It'll probably be better if the asp file is put inside an iframe.

    "pachuts" <> ¦b¶l¥ó
    news: ¤¤¼¶¼g...

    Lau Lei Cheong, Oct 8, 2004