URGENT!!!!!!!!!! how to open a new window of certain size from server side

Guest

Hopw some helps me with this. Code wld be even bette

I have a table with 4 colmns of which 2nd column is a hyperlink. I dynamically fill this table. I am able to add hyper link to the 2nd column but cldnot open anew window. Now if i click 2nd column it shld a new window with specified height n width. All this shld be done from server side

Some One pls help!!!!!!

Guest

You could generate some java script that will open your window and use it with "RegisterClientScriptBlock". That would have the effect of opening your new window after the post back on the first finishes. For the new window, I think you might use the JS function window.open(arguments) or something like that.

Joe Fallon

Yes.
You can add the javascript to the grid (one fo theURL properties) but it
will actually take effect client side and pop-up the window you specify. A
pop-up cannot be done server side only.
--
Joe Fallon