urgent - IE 6 display problem

Saso Zagoranski

Hi group,

This probably isn't the right newsgroup to post this but I'm in a real
hurry...
(please direct me to the correct newsgroup if I'm "miss-posting")

Could you please look at the following website:
http://www.spletna-galerija.net/Gallery.aspx and tell me why the overflow in
IE 6?
It works fine in Firefox and IE7 ...

I've tried everything (well... not everything, because I haven't fixed the
problem yet)
and already wasted a couple of days on this... :(

I've tried changing the order of divs in the center columns (the one with
the overflow)
however the center top div (named "DSSeparatorTop") ALWAYS creates an
overflow
of about 5-10 pixels.

Any help - highly appreciated

Thanks,
saso

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

IE6.0 is not w3c compliant (IE7 is more but not quite). the current approach
(even ms is using) is to code CSS to ie7/ firefox, and have client script
patch up ie 6.0

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Saso Zagoranski

Thanks for the reply Bruce...

The problem is that I don't know how to patch the problem for IE...

The overflow just won't go away :(

thanks,
saso