    Many Thanks,

    David
    , Jul 20, 2006

  2. Jim Moe Guest

    wrote:

    > Now, this code works in IE5.5 and Firefox and certain resolutions in
    > IE6!!! ... not to mention the left hand side!!! Why, why, why is the
    > happenning??!!! I'm feel like i'm going crazy!!!

    What does "certain resolutions" mean!!!?

    > To see what I mean scroll to the bottom of page and play with the size
    > of your browser a little. Can anyone please help me!!!

    I do not see the problem!!! I guess you fixed it!!!? All columns stretch
    to fit the viewport!!!

    P.S.: You should crop the image of the URL bar (feature_website_lge.jpg) a
    bit more. The icons are clearly from IE. You are implicitly promoting it.

    (Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)
    Jim Moe, Jul 20, 2006

  3. Jim Moe wrote:
    > wrote:
    >>
    >> Now, this code works in IE5.5 and Firefox and certain resolutions in
    >> IE6!!! ... not to mention the left hand side!!! Why, why, why is the
    >> happenning??!!! I'm feel like i'm going crazy!!!
    >>

    > What does "certain resolutions" mean!!!?
    >
    >> To see what I mean scroll to the bottom of page and play with the size
    >> of your browser a little. Can anyone please help me!!!
    >>

    > I do not see the problem!!! I guess you fixed it!!!? All columns stretch
    > to fit the viewport!!!

    :) !!!

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263