URGENT!!! IE6/XHTML nested table height scaling problem!!!

nichols.david

Basically I've got a problem with IE6 (who doesn't)... Anyway, what I'm
trying to do is stretch the area on the right hand side of my page down
to the footer (see www.enfield.gov.uk ).

Now, this code works in IE5.5 and Firefox and certain resolutions in
IE6!!! ... not to mention the left hand side!!! Why, why, why is the
happenning??!!! I'm feel like i'm going crazy!!!

To see what I mean scroll to the bottom of page and play with the size
of your browser a little. Can anyone please help me!!!

Many Thanks,

David

Jim Moe

Now, this code works in IE5.5 and Firefox and certain resolutions in
IE6!!! ... not to mention the left hand side!!! Why, why, why is the
happenning??!!! I'm feel like i'm going crazy!!!
What does "certain resolutions" mean!!!?
To see what I mean scroll to the bottom of page and play with the size
of your browser a little. Can anyone please help me!!!
I do not see the problem!!! I guess you fixed it!!!? All columns stretch
to fit the viewport!!!

P.S.: You should crop the image of the URL bar (feature_website_lge.jpg) a
bit more. The icons are clearly from IE. You are implicitly promoting it.

Blinky the Shark

Jim said:
What does "certain resolutions" mean!!!?

I do not see the problem!!! I guess you fixed it!!!? All columns stretch
to fit the viewport!!!

:) !!!