Urgent : InvalidCast.. Please help me ~

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Bsiang Tan, Feb 26, 2004.

  1. Bsiang Tan

    Bsiang Tan Guest

    Dear all experts,

    I have this:

    An assembly (proxy.dll) which is a WebService proxcy client

    Case 1 : [does not work]
    class which inside invokes a method of a WebService. Then I get the
    exception System.InvalidCastException inside the proxy method...

    Case 2 : [works perfectly]
    Make a classical reference to proxy.dll in the Project -> Add Reference...,
    invoke the same static method as before. This works perfectly.

    Is it I miss out something ? Is there anyway to make case 1 work ?
    why using Visual studio.net add reference can work, while I invoke
    dynamically
    using Reflection caot work ?

    Please help me... Please..... Please....

    Best regards,
    Bsiang.

    Bsiang Tan, Feb 26, 2004