Urgent!!! Java Developer for UAE

Discussion in 'Java' started by vam, May 7, 2007.

  1. vam

    vam Guest

    VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and
    Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, USA, Singapore &
    India.
    We are urgently looking for JAVA Developer for our UAE operations with
    the following skill set and terms and conditions:
    Skill Set required:
    Skills:
    · Strong development skills on J2EE.
    · Hands-on experience in middle wares like Apache, EJB - BMP, CMP
    · Hands-on basic experience in Web services - SOAP, WSDL
    · Experience in developing interfaces for Banking / Financial
    Applications would be an added advantage
    · Strong development skills on Oracle.
    · Hands on experience in X.509 certificate handling using JCE

    Domain : Banking
    Experience Required: minimum 3 yrs.
    Terms and conditions:
    Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4weeks)
    The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS -UAE and shall be
    deputed to one of the leading banks in UAE
    Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest
    resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
    or call us +91-471-3015245 or 2311320.

    vam, May 7, 2007