[urgent]linking of database

blu3g85

in my database, i have friendA details, friendB details, friendC
details etc.
how do u add a friendA to the user database and then show the name of
friendA in "user details" page and when the user click on friendA it
will go to the page where it shows friendA details

blu3g85

is it possible to store many name in a database column and the retrive
all the names? can a SQL INSERT statement do tat? as i know SQL
INSERT statement can insert a new row of datas into the database.
what is the SQL statement for inserting names into xyz in the
database table.
xyz is a pri key of a data.
as i know that if i use a SQL UPDATE statement, the information store
in the database eariler will be replaced with the new information.
i want the database to add on my data without replacing my orgainal
data.
i am using MS Access to do my database.