    but only a defined number, say 10 just like google does

    Do you have any suggestions. Do you have any example url?

    Thanks
    Deniz, Jan 27, 2006

    See www.genericdb.com for an example.

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jan 27, 2006

  3. Deniz

    Deniz Guest

    > See www.genericdb.com for an example.
    This site gives me page not found error

    Deniz, Jan 27, 2006
  4. Go to the Wayback Machine at www.archive.org and plug the url into there.

    This is not an easy task. You may want to google for a classic asp datagrid.
    here's one:
    http://www.axezz.com/AxpDb/Index.aspx
    Deniz wrote:
    >> See www.genericdb.com for an example.

    > This site gives me page not found error
    >

    > "Bob Barrows [MVP]" <> ha scritto nel
    > messaggio news:%...
    >> Deniz wrote:
    >>> I'm paginating a recordset result with ASP
    >>>
    >>> I need a navigation bar like search engines (google for example)
    >>> which display
    >>>
    >>> "previous" 1 | 2 | .... | n "Next"
    >>>
    >>> Queries could have hundreds of pages so I don't want to display 100+
    >>> numbers but only a defined number, say 10 just like google does
    >>>
    >>> Do you have any suggestions. Do you have any example url?
    >>>

    >> See www.genericdb.com for an example.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET