Urgent Need: Oracle PL/SQL developer - 12 months - Baltimore

Discussion in 'Java' started by Isaac, Oct 29, 2010.

  1. Isaac

    Isaac Guest

    Hi All,

    We have a Oracle PL/SQL developer position in Baltimore DownTown,
    Maryland. for 12+ months. Please let me know if you have anyone for
    this.
    Respond with your Consultant’s resume, rate and contact details to:
    , for any further details please call me at
    213-233-3576 / 213-233-3907.

    Note: Send only matching resumes, this is a urgent requirement and
    sure shot closure.

    Thanks and regards,
    Isaac

    Direct 213.233.3576
    Office 213.233.3907

    www.preludesys.com

    Job Title: Oracle PL/SQL developer
    Location: Baltimore DownTown, Maryland
    Project Duration: 12 Month(s)
    Cost: $50-$55 Hourly
    Preference: None
    Skill Set:
    1. Analyzes and understands user requirements
    2. Designs software and creates appropriate design documentation
    3. Writes portal and portlet application software code that includes
    integrating with security subsystems maintained in Oracle Portal OID
    application.
    4. Add portal content to portal pages
    5. Manages portal security
    6. Participates in application code review sessions.
    7. Performs unit testing and support of quality assurance and user
    acceptance testing.
    8. Puts code into production
    9. Creates technical documentation
    Job Description: MUST have Oracle 10g Portal development experience
    Experience:
    1. Minimum of 8 years development experience in software development
    as a programmer
    2. Minimum of 5 years software development experience developing web
    sites or portals.
    3. Minimum of 2 years software development experience with Oracle 10g
    portal creating custom portlets, managing security, adding content,
    and creating standardized portal templates.
    4. Minimum of 5 years experience programming in SQL and PL/SQL
    5. Minimum of 5 years experience doing HTML web programming with
    Oracle 10g/11g databases
    Education: Bachelors' Degree
    Isaac, Oct 29, 2010