Urgent Need ---- Senior Product Designer| NJ| 6months

kin

Hi,

We have an immediate requirement for the following position. Please
mail me your updated resume along with your rate, current location,
contact details, availability details. I am sure I can give you the
client schedule. Waiting for your reply.

Position: Senior Product Designer

Location: New Providence, NJ.

Duration: 6months

The Senior Product Designer is a HF generalist that creates next
generation web based products by working with marketing, product
management, and product development and ensures that a user-focused,
high performance, high commitment environment is developed and
maintained. Senior Product Designers drive the product design process
through all phases of the product lifecycle from product/feature
conceptualization through prototyping and detailed user interface/
functionality design to implementation and are responsible for
innovative information organization structures, interaction designs,
page-level content organization, navigation, and prototypes of
systems. The Senior Product Designer works as the chief user advocate
on each project team. They are responsible for promoting user needs
within an overall structure of deliverables that integrates the
recommendations of the project team regarding user experience. They
have demonstrated superior analytic skills and an ability to translate
business and task requirements into workable, efficient solutions for
the end-user.

Required Skills:
• Must have a strong portfolio of past work assignments available.
• 5+ years experience in a commercial software product company.
• BA/BS or advanced degree preferred in Human Factors, Human-Computer
Interaction, Industrial Design, Cognitive Psychology, or a related
field or demonstrated comparable experience designing commercial
software products.
•Demonstrated experience with designing B2B and B2C web-based products
or web sites.
• In depth knowledge of User Interface Design principles, Human
Factors, User-Centered Design Processes, Interaction Design
guidelines, Usability Testing Methodologies, web-industry standards
and trends, platform standards, software development process, and
prototyping/design.
• Ability to translate audience, technology and other key product
requirements into effective UI design solutions.
• Experience designing prototypes and writing design documents to
effectively communicate functional behavior to stakeholders.
• Experience influencing product development teams to implement
customer-centric solutions.
• Experience creating, running and analyzing user-centered test
regiments and incorporating these activities and resulting data into
overall UX design processes.
• Proficient using graphic imaging and design tools such as Photoshop,
Illustrator, DreamWeaver, MS Visio, MS Visual Design Studio, etc.
• Knowledge of internationalization and accessibility design
considerations.
• Innovative, creative problem solver with an eye for detail and
accuracy
• Knowledge of web technologies such as application and web
servers, .NET, etc.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and initiative
• Experience performing UX within an Agile SDLC or variation thereof.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
• Ability to work in a dynamic multidisciplinary team.
• Proven team player.
• Proven ability to lead by example.
• Preferred working knowledge of HTML, XHTML and CSS coding.

Regards,

Prasanna ||Technical Recruiter|| Kindle Systems, Inc.
(e-mail address removed) ||www.kindlesys.com