Urgent! OCR SDK and API or OCR COM integration help

Anjali Lourda

Hi,
I need to incorporate OCR functionality into my web application. I
downloaded LeadTools Document Imaging Suite and Finereader engine
SDK.
Could somebody tell me where I can find help to integrate this into my
asp.net application?

Also pls give any other suggestions that there might be for other OCR
SDKs that can be tried out. We would be buying it eventually but we do
need to see if it works the way we would want it to.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Anjali