    do that?

    regards
    mustafa

    Mustafa Rabie, Jul 12, 2004

  2. In the click event for each button code

    response.redirect("new url")
    --
    William Main

    =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbSBNYWlu?=, Jul 12, 2004

  3. You can use a hyperlink web control and set the ImageURL and the NavigateURL properties.
    --
    William Main

    =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbSBNYWlu?=, Jul 12, 2004
  4. You should use client script "window.open("<defaulturl">) to open an web
    browser on click of image button.

    --
    Saravana
    Microsoft MVP - ASP.NET