urgent opening for BI/Datawarehouse Analyst -directclient-6months+contract-milpitas,CA

Discussion in 'Java' started by prachi, Mar 18, 2008.

  1. prachi

    prachi Guest

    Hi,
    We have an urgent opening for BI/DW Analysts and Architects position
    with one of our top clients in Milpitas, CA. If you are interested
    please send us your updated resume along with asking rate, current
    location.
    In person interview required.
    Below is the Job Description.
    BI/DW Analysts and Architects
    The individuals must have at least 5 years experience.

    Technology- Customer leaning towards Open source implementation.
    Currently using Brio/Hyperion
    Focus areas:
    1. CEO, CFO Portal
    2. SCM - BI Reports
    3. CRM - Sales Reports
    4. Finance
    5. Others - HR
    Key considerations - Candidates will be required to gather
    requirements from C-Level executives. Hence mix of Senior and Mid-
    level analysts is desired.
    Duration: 6months+ contract
    Start Date: April1

    Thanks ,
    Prachi Pandey
    Technical Recruiter
    Zenex Partners Inc

    4633 Old Ironside Drive, Suite 308
    Santa Clara, CA 95054
    Phone: 408-748-0075 x19 | Fax: 408-649-5280| Cell: 408-329-0290

    prachi, Mar 18, 2008