Urgent Opening for Business Analyst- San Jose -6months

prachi

Hi,
We have an urgent requirement for Business Analyst with our direct
client in San Jose, CA

This is a contract position. Please send me your resume along with
salary expectation, visa status and current location.

Position: Business Analyst
We need someone who is has working knowledge in the actual day to day
workings of supply chain and manufacturing, and at least some kind of
background in financial analysis.

Responsibilities:

1) Maintain costed BOMs in the 2Wire Costing Tool.

2) Maintain projected cost changes due to ECOs, Supplier
negotiations, and other cost reductions and adders in the 2Wire
costing tool.

3) Prepare management reports analyzing Sales Price, Cost and
Margins.

4) Analyze Sales Price quotes to insure the cost of the product
plus 2Wire acceptable margin are included.

5) Assist Management as needed in other projects to increase
margin, decrease liability and improve cash flow.

6) Track PPV

Required Skills:

1) Excellent Excel Skills

2) PowerPoint

3) Analytical skills - must be very detail oriented.

4) Working knowledge of Bills of Material, Product Life Cycle,
Manufacturing Operations and fulfillment.

5) Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
to Executive Level Management.

6) A degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration

7) Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented,
collaborative environment is essential

Location: San Jose ,CA

Term: Contract

Duration: 6months

Please email the resumes to (e-mail address removed)

Lew

prachi said:
Hi,
We have an urgent requirement for Business Analyst with our direct
client in San Jose, CA

Y'know, prachi, if you had a clue you'd realize that comp.lang.java.programmer
does not have anything to do with "Business Analysts". How about you hang out
and read the newsgroup for a while to figure out what we're up to, hmm?