Urgent Opening for Database Modeller/Developer,7months+Seattle,WA

prachi

Hi,
We have an urgent requirement for Database Developer in Seattle, WA.

This is a contract position for 7+months. Please send us matching
resumes along with asking rate, current location.

Engagement Type: Contract

In person interview Required.

Short Description:

We are looking for a Database Developer who is capable of implementing
Microsoft SQL Server solutions for our award-winning family of
interactive travel Web products.

Complete Description:

We have millions of customers, we are selling thousands of tickets
each day, and our site is a market leader. We need people who can help
us build database systems that are high-quality, scalable, and high-
performance to meet the demands of our rapidly growing E-commerce
sites. If you match the requirements listed below and have a desire to
work with the largest online travel company in the US and the fourth
largest travel company in the world...we are looking for you!

Responsibilities include:

Performing logical and physical data modeling as well as assessing
business rules

Implementing physical database objects, managing data, building/
extending toolsets, using PowerDesigner to document and maintain
business rules and implementation specifics within the data model.

Developing optimized stored procedures to solve complex problems; tune
databases and systems for peak performance; implement databases in a
Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005 environments

The Database Developer will work with other disciplines (Program
Management, Test Team, Technical Operations, other Software
Development Engineers, and various business owners) in implementation
of analytical and technical solutions; review project plans,
development and test specifications; communicating implementation
limitations; and data-driven solutions with all levels of project team
and management.

Required qualifications include:

Minimum of 5 years of professional database modeling, design,
development, and implementation experience

in a mission critical OLTP environment.

Thorough experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005

Experience with job scripting and scheduling technologies, such as
Perl, VBScript, SQL Agent and DOS command is required.

Knowledge of client/server and/or Internet technologies such as
ASP, .Net, and Java also a plus.

BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
preferred.

Asking Rate: Open

Duration: 7months

Start Date : Immediate

Location : Seattle, WA

Please send resumes to (e-mail address removed)