urgent opening for PHP,Mysql developer -6months-Encino,CA

prachi

Hi,
We have an urgent opening for PHP Application developer with our Top
client in Encino, CA.

This is a contract for 6months+.

Please send resumes to (e-mail address removed)

If you are interested, please send us your updated resume along with
asking rate and your current location.

Job Description:

Key Responsibilities include :</b>

- Object-oriented, server-side programming using PHP

And MySQL

- Development and maintenance of proprietary

In-house toolbox objects

- Evaluation of feature designs and how they

translate into the appropriate technology

- Systems integration with 3rd party applications

- Enforcement of best-of-breed development standards

- 5+ years experience in web application development

in commercial environment

- 3+ years developing in the LAMP environment:

Linux/Unix/Solaris,

Apache, MySQL, PHP

- Experience with any of the following: AJAX, XML,

CVS/Subversion, Perl,

shell scripting

- In-depth knowledge of HTML, HTTP, SSL, TCP/IP

- Significant knowledge of relational database

design and multi-tier web

application architecture

- Experience building eCommerce applications, blogs,

and/or

community-driven web applications

- Strong analytical and communication skills

- Bachelor's degree Computer Science or related

technical degree

Technical Recruiter
Zenex Partners Inc

4633 Old Ironside Drive, Suite 308
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: 408-748-0075 x19

Leonard Milcin

prachi said:
Hi,
We have an urgent opening for PHP Application developer with our Top
client in Encino, CA.

Very nice of you. But, consider this: what sane and not completely
desparate experienced engineer will want to work for a company that
hires people like you who *CAN'T READ*?

Regards,
Leonard

Leonard Milcin

prachi said:
Hi,
We have an urgent opening for PHP Application developer with our Top
client in Encino, CA.

Very nice of you. But, consider this: what sane and not completely
desparate experienced engineer will want to work for people who *CAN'T
READ*?

Regards,
Leonard