urgent opening for PHP,Mysql developer -6months-Encino,CA

Discussion in 'Java' started by prachi, Apr 30, 2008.

  1. prachi

    prachi Guest

    Hi,
    We have an urgent opening for PHP Application developer with our Top
    client in Encino, CA.

    This is a contract for 6months+.

    Please send resumes to

    If you are interested, please send us your updated resume along with
    asking rate and your current location.

    Job Description:

    Key Responsibilities include :</b>

    - Object-oriented, server-side programming using PHP

    And MySQL

    - Development and maintenance of proprietary

    In-house toolbox objects

    - Evaluation of feature designs and how they

    translate into the appropriate technology

    - Systems integration with 3rd party applications

    - Enforcement of best-of-breed development standards

    <b>Qualifications:</b>

    - 5+ years experience in web application development

    in commercial environment

    - 3+ years developing in the LAMP environment:

    Linux/Unix/Solaris,

    Apache, MySQL, PHP

    - Experience with any of the following: AJAX, XML,

    CVS/Subversion, Perl,

    shell scripting

    - In-depth knowledge of HTML, HTTP, SSL, TCP/IP

    - Significant knowledge of relational database

    design and multi-tier web

    application architecture

    - Experience building eCommerce applications, blogs,

    and/or

    community-driven web applications

    - Strong analytical and communication skills

    - Bachelor's degree Computer Science or related

    technical degree

    Technical Recruiter
    Zenex Partners Inc

    4633 Old Ironside Drive, Suite 308
    Santa Clara, CA 95054
    Phone: 408-748-0075 x19
    prachi, Apr 30, 2008

  2. prachi wrote:
    > Hi,
    > We have an urgent opening for PHP Application developer with our Top
    > client in Encino, CA.

    Very nice of you. But, consider this: what sane and not completely
    desparate experienced engineer will want to work for a company that
    hires people like you who *CAN'T READ*?

    Regards,
    Leonard

    --
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
    -- Leonardo da Vinci
    Leonard Milcin, Apr 30, 2008

  3. prachi wrote:
    > Hi,
    > We have an urgent opening for PHP Application developer with our Top
    > client in Encino, CA.

    Very nice of you. But, consider this: what sane and not completely
    desparate experienced engineer will want to work for people who *CAN'T
    READ*?

    Regards,
    Leonard

    Leonard Milcin, Apr 30, 2008