Urgent opening for QA Engineer - Permanent full time position-NewPort Beach, CA

prachi

Hi,
We have an urgent opening for .QA Analyst position with our direct
client in New Port Beach, CA.

This is a full time permanent position.
If you are interested, please reply back with your latest resume and
current location, and asking salary.
We are only looking for EAD, Green Card and US Citizen for this
position. We also offer referral fee!!

Please send resumes to (e-mail address removed)

Must have 2+ years of Total Testing exp
* 1+ year experience with Microsoft Testing tools including Microsoft
Team Foundation Visual Studio 2005/2008, Test Edition
* 2+ years of Microsoft .Net 2.0 Using C#. ASP.NET
* Experience analyzing, designing and developing MS SQL Server
2000/2005 based applications including data modeling, stored procedure
development , complex query development

Nice to Have:

* Microsoft Visual Studio Test Edition

Responsibilities:

* Design and develop automation/Unit tests for Company's Web
Applications , Unitime Smart Client , using Microsoft Test Team (C#)
for regression tests and application performances and TestComplete.
* Create based test scripts to import test data into the system to
facilitate functional and data validation test.
* Developed and maintained test plan and test cases based on project
specification and design.

Thanks,
Prachi