Urgent opening for QA Engineer - Permanent full time position-NewPort Beach, CA

Discussion in 'Java' started by prachi, Jan 28, 2009.

  1. prachi

    prachi Guest

    Hi,
    We have an urgent opening for .QA Analyst position with our direct
    client in New Port Beach, CA.

    This is a full time permanent position.
    If you are interested, please reply back with your latest resume and
    current location, and asking salary.
    We are only looking for EAD, Green Card and US Citizen for this
    position. We also offer referral fee!!

    Please send resumes to

    Must have 2+ years of Total Testing exp
    * 1+ year experience with Microsoft Testing tools including Microsoft
    Team Foundation Visual Studio 2005/2008, Test Edition
    * 2+ years of Microsoft .Net 2.0 Using C#. ASP.NET
    * Experience analyzing, designing and developing MS SQL Server
    2000/2005 based applications including data modeling, stored procedure
    development , complex query development

    Nice to Have:

    * Microsoft Visual Studio Test Edition

    Responsibilities:

    * Design and develop automation/Unit tests for Company's Web
    Applications , Unitime Smart Client , using Microsoft Test Team (C#)
    for regression tests and application performances and TestComplete.
    * Create based test scripts to import test data into the system to
    facilitate functional and data validation test.
    * Developed and maintained test plan and test cases based on project
    specification and design.

    Thanks,
    Prachi

    prachi, Jan 28, 2009