Urgent Opening for Senior .Net Engineer position with our directclient in Milpitas, CA

Discussion in 'Java' started by prachi, Mar 15, 2010.

  1. prachi

    prachi Guest

    Hi,
    We have an urgent opening for Senior C# .NET Developer with our client
    in Milpitas, CA. This is a contract for 6months with possibility of
    extension . If you are interested please send us your latest resume
    with your current location and hourly rate. We are open to working
    with vendors on C2C.
    We prefer local candidates.

    Senior .NET Engineer
    • 5+ years of .NET development experience required
    • Thorough understanding of .NET remoting, reflection, Web Services,
    threading, application domains, SOAP, and XML
    • Experience upgrading .NET from 1.1 to 2.0 and 3.5 highly desirable
    • 3+ years developing stored procedures , views using T-SQL is
    required
    • Strong experience of MS SQL, Relational Databases. Knowledge of
    MySQL and Oracle is plus
    • 10+ years object-oriented analysis and design
    • Independently code and test major features in C#.
    • Strong on HTML, DHTML, AJAX, CSS, XSL and XSLT
    • Proven ability to design and deliver mission critical systems
    • Identify project risks and take steps to minimize such risks
    • Strong understanding of application lifecycle, development
    methodology, and information systems development
    • Work with team to design and implement complex multi-tier
    distributed server solutions
    • Debug, analyze, and fix problems/issues
    • Work with existing Source Code Control and Bug tracking systems
    • Clearly communicate ideas through documentation and meetings
    • Background in C/C++ development is a plus
    • Ability to learn quickly
    • Ability to meet deadlines
    • Strong organizational skills
    • Ability to work under pressure
    • BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent

    Thanks,
    Prachi Pandey
    Technical Recruiter| Zenex Partners Inc
    4633 Old Ironside Drive, Suite 308| Santa Clara, CA 95054
    Phone: 408-748-0075 x19 | Fax: 408-649-5280|
    prachi, Mar 15, 2010

  2. prachi

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    On 15-03-2010 18:57, prachi wrote:
    > We have an urgent opening for Senior C# .NET Developer with our client
    > in Milpitas, CA.

    And you ask in a Java group.

    Do you also buy steak at The Home Depot ??

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Mar 16, 2010