Urgent Opening for Senior .Net Engineer position with our directclient in Milpitas, CA

prachi

Hi,
We have an urgent opening for Senior C# .NET Developer with our client
in Milpitas, CA. This is a contract for 6months with possibility of
extension . If you are interested please send us your latest resume
with your current location and hourly rate. We are open to working
with vendors on C2C.
We prefer local candidates.

Senior .NET Engineer
• 5+ years of .NET development experience required
• Thorough understanding of .NET remoting, reflection, Web Services,
threading, application domains, SOAP, and XML
• Experience upgrading .NET from 1.1 to 2.0 and 3.5 highly desirable
• 3+ years developing stored procedures , views using T-SQL is
required
• Strong experience of MS SQL, Relational Databases. Knowledge of
MySQL and Oracle is plus
• 10+ years object-oriented analysis and design
• Independently code and test major features in C#.
• Strong on HTML, DHTML, AJAX, CSS, XSL and XSLT
• Proven ability to design and deliver mission critical systems
• Identify project risks and take steps to minimize such risks
• Strong understanding of application lifecycle, development
methodology, and information systems development
• Work with team to design and implement complex multi-tier
distributed server solutions
• Debug, analyze, and fix problems/issues
• Work with existing Source Code Control and Bug tracking systems
• Clearly communicate ideas through documentation and meetings
• Background in C/C++ development is a plus
• Ability to learn quickly
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent

Thanks,
Prachi Pandey
Technical Recruiter| Zenex Partners Inc
4633 Old Ironside Drive, Suite 308| Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: 408-748-0075 x19 | Fax: 408-649-5280|

Arne Vajhøj

We have an urgent opening for Senior C# .NET Developer with our client
in Milpitas, CA.

And you ask in a Java group.

Do you also buy steak at The Home Depot ??

Arne